If you would like to become a stage hypnotist, improve your existing stage hypnosis skills, expand your current business into a full time 6 figure income, get more bookings, rebooking dates and referrals you might want to consider a mentorship or internship.
With over 25 years of full time stage hypnosis experience, at least 10,000 performances and earning well over 10 million dollars in performance fees alone I have learned how to be successful in this “amazing field of stage hypnosis.” With experience in just about every market including 40 straight weeks on a cruise ship, partnerships in two very successful comedy clubs, almost 1500 corporate dates, over 3000 college dates, and another 5000 performances at high schools, fairs and festivals, casinos, and fundraising activities I have had a lot of “eye opening experiences”.
Thus if you are just beginning on your journey as a stage hypnotist, or a seasoned veteran still wanting to take your show and marketing skills to the next level you might want to consider a mentorship or internship during the months ahead.
With either the mentorship or internship arrangement the training is custom designed to meet your specific needs. Some of the areas covered include;
- market expansion
- more bookings
- how to get repeat and referral dates
- increase your current rates by “adding value” for the buyer
- personally find sponsorships that will pay your going rate for a show or an entire tour
- learn how to “upsell” both you BOR and program offerings
- understand the process on how to continually “tweak” and rewrite your show to keep it fresh and upbeat
- learn how to alter your show and custom design each performance to meet the buyer’s needs with a minimum amount of work
- develop the skills necessary to “change direction” in the middle of the performance to deal more effectively with the subjects and/or audience
- have the ability to deal with the toughest of challenges before, during, or after a show with true professionalism
- how to be creative and develop new skits and/or put you “personal spin” on any existing routine
- create a more effective website and promotional materials to be more attractive to the buyer
- learn how to think on your feet and turn any obstacle into a positive
- have the ability to guarantee a standing ovation at the end of every performance, “this is easier than you think”
- utilize the correct amount of music and what is appropriate for each audience
- have an introduction that will “blow the audience away”
- learn the ability to be creative, spontaneous, and able to adjust almost automatically in any situation
- discover how to “go in the back door” in markets that seemingly are next to impossible to penetrate
- learn how to increase your rates and be booked at higher fees than other artists competing in the marketplace
- discover how making a 6 figure income can be accomplished in a number of market places while remaining relatively close to home
- decide what BOR to create and how to sell it more effectively
- LEARN HOW TO CLOSE THE DEAL AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
A MENTORSHIP usually involves a few days or a few weeks that can be spread out over a period of time or done in a very condensed format depending on your individual schedule and needs. Some travel is involved but flexible enough to accommodate your personal needs. You would attend performances, assist and learn all at the same time.
An INTERNSHIP usually lasts from 2-8 months depending on your needs and level of development and short and long term goals. Also, be prepared to “earn as you learn”. You would be traveling on the road for a period of time assisting and learning every aspect of being on the road, working with the buyer, setting the stage and sound, perfecting all elements of a performance, and anything else that is important to you. Typically, in the longer internships you make enough money to not only pay for the internship but also pocket anywhere from 10-20K depending on your development and abilities. This program is sometimes rather intense with long hours but prepares you to “hit the ground running” at the end of the training.
Also, anyone who does a mentorship or internship through my agency is given the first option on dates I book in your area. Last year we issued over 500 contracts and a majority of them were given to people who have trained with me personally.
For more information you can inquire online below.
“FIRST AND FOREMOST HAVE FUN, PERFORM OFTEN, AND SMILE ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.”