About Wand Enterprises
Wand Enterprises has been in existence for 25 years. Initially we booked only Dr. Jim Wand and had only a part-time secretary. Today the agency represents over 50 hypnotists, magicians, comedians and ventriloquists on a regular basis and many more when requested. If we don’t have the act you want on our roster, we will help locate and set up the date whenever and wherever possible.
About Our Hypnosis Shows
Each show is custom designed for the audience in attendance, always tastefully done, and enjoyed by all. The client has the option of selecting a G, PG, PG-13, or R rating. The volunteers, as well as the audience, will long remember the fun and laughter of this unique entertainment experience. During each performance, the volunteers are never asked personal questions or put into compromising situations, where they would be embarrassed in any way. The performance begins with an introductory talk about hypnosis, what it is, how it works, and why someone would volunteer to be hypnotized. The volunteers are then hypnotized as a group and engage in a number of “audience friendly skits” that the volunteers enjoy as much as the audience members.
Comedy, Magic, Mentalism, Ventriloquism, and More…
Each comedian, magician, mentalist, and ventriloquist, develops a routine built around the needs of your group & includes much audience participation. Prior to any program booked through Wand Enterprises, the entertainer will personally talk to the contact person to make sure EVERYTHING is exactly the way you want it to be, thus assuring a perfect program every time. Dueling Pianos is an act that includes two experienced entertainers and all equipment necessary to provide a full three hours of entertainment or more if requested. It can be as “audience interactive” as the buyer wants it to be.
Why utilize Wand Enterprises?
- Wand Enterprises has a full time staff available to assist you from the time the contract is signed until the event has concluded
- All the hypnotists we represent are professional, easy to work with, can provide a certificate of insurance and an audience appropriate show.
- Each performance is custom designed with the client and attendees in mind, putting emphasis on services and/or products
- Each performance is fast moving, tastefully done and remembered by everyone
- 95% of our corporate dates are repeat and/or booked by referrals
- Over 500 contracts for hypnotic entertainers are issued each year
- Dr. Jim Wand, the owner of the agency has a doctorate in the area of psychology assist in selecting the right hypnotist for each date
- Two weeks prior to the date of the event the hypnotist is in touch with the contact person to go over the “logistics of the event” and answer all questions
- A follow up is made by our staff to do an in depth evaluation of the program and artist
- Each performance is guaranteed to be everything you had hoped for and more